For 12 competitors, Money in the Bank represents the biggest opportunity of the year in WWE.
The winners of the iconic ladder matches have 365 days to choose the perfect time to cash in an anywhere, anytime contract for a world title match.
This year’s match has an extra layer of intrigue as the competitors will have to fight from the ground floor of WWE Headquarters to the roof of the building in Stamford, Connecticut, where they will attempt to retrieve the Money in the Bank briefcase with the men’s and women’s matches happening simultaneously.
There are several other big bouts set for the card, including Drew McIntyre defending the WWE Championship against Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman putting the universal title up against Bray Wyatt.
Also, Bayley will defend the SmackDown women’s championship against Tamina. The Money in the Bank kickoff show begins on WWE Network at 6 p.m. ET, with the main card getting underway at 7 p.m.
CBS Sports will be with you the whole way through the event, providing updates and highlights as the action goes down.
WWE Money in the Bank MATCHES
- Men’s Money in the Bank Match: Daniel Bryan vs. Aleister Black vs. Rey Mysterio vs. King Corbin vs. Otis vs. AJ Styles
- Women’s Money in the Bank Match: Asuka vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Nia Jax vs. Dana Brooke vs. Lacey Evans vs. Carmella
- WWE Championship: Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Seth Rollins
- Universal Championship: Braun Strowman (c) vs. Bray Wyatt
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bayley (c) vs. Tamina.
How to watch
Date: Sunday, May 10
Start time: 7 p.m. ET
Run time: WWE is advertising that the first installment of its five-part documentary about The Undertaker will air at about 10 p.m. ET, so the show should last around three hours.
Live stream: WWE Network