The inaugural AEW TNT Champion will be decided at AEW Double or Nothing 2020!
In a match that combines pro wrestling’s future and pro wrestling’s past, Cody (with Arn Anderson) battles Lance Archer (with Jake Roberts) for the TNT Championship. Not only that, the title will be presented to the winner by Mike Tyson. Also on the Double or Nothing card, The Shield and the Wyatt Family will seemingly fight forever as Jon Moxley defends his AEW World Championship against Mr. Brodie Lee, and Chris Jericho and The Inner Circle take on Matt Hardy and The Elite in a Stadium Stampede match.
WHAT IS THE AEW DOUBLE OR NOTHING CARD?
- AEW World Championship Match: Jon Moxley vs. Mr. Brodie Lee
- AEW TNT Championship Match: Cody vs. Lance Archer
- Casino Ladder Match For A Future AEW World Championship Match: Darby Allin vs. Colt Cabana vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Rey Fénix vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Kip Sabian vs. Frankie Kazarian vs. Luchasaurus vs. TBD
- No DQ/No Countout Match For The AEW Women’s World Championship: Nyla Rose vs. Hikaru Shida
- Stadium Stampede Match: The Elite and Matt Hardy vs. The Inner Circle
- MJF vs. Jungle Boy
- Dr. Britt Baker vs. Kris Statlander
- Dustin Rhodes vs. Shawn Spears
- #1 Contender For AEW World Tag Team Championship Match: Private Party vs. Best Friends (Buy In match).
The match will be held from the empty TIAA Bank Field, the home of the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars. In fact, All Elite Wrestling officials taped the match in advance of the show as filming took place on Friday.